We welcome and appreciate every volunteer! If you are interested in: new friends, new skills, the joy of serving others, and an opportunity to learn more about your school and community, please consider joining our team. Volunteer involvement forms will be distributed to every family.
The goals of our Volunteer Program are:
- To enlist and strengthen the co-operation of parents in the education of their children.
- To provide volunteer help to the staff to better meet the needs of individual children.
- To develop an environment that encourages friendly two-way communication between home and school.
The scheduling of parent and community volunteers at Brookwood School is facilitated by administration and by the individual classroom teachers. Parent and community volunteers are an integral part of Brookwood School.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement