Brookwood School's Hot Lunch and Club Moo programs are optional programs run by volunteers.
- Hot Lunch is served one to three times per month.
- Club Moo usually runs twice a week (Monday & Thursday). Please note: Our Club Moo program is not currently running.
Online Ordering Instructions:
- Go to www.brookwood.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- School Access Code: BHL
- Set up your user id and password
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay
You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. You may pay by credit card without creating an account.
- Orders and exact change cash payments will only be accepted in the front lobby at the school from 12:30-3pm on October 21, 2022.
- Office staff will not accept payments. Do not send this in with your child.
If your child is away we cannot provide refunds for missed lunches or extra milk tickets. Milk tickets are only good for the current school year. We cannot accept late orders.
- All online and cash orders must be paid in full by the session closing date in order to participate in the program.
- Hot lunch orders close two weeks prior to each lunch date. Lunch dates can be found on the website's login page.
For more information contact:
Brookwood School Hot Lunch Coordinator